Information from the Chr. Ward website:
Although sharing a number of design cues with the C60 Tridents, the C65 is unmistakably a dress watch first and foremost, albeit with a sporting DNA.
To be worthy of the appellation, “classic”, we knew as well as having a timeless, understated style, the C65 needed to be remorseless in attending to every single detail. From the perfectly proportioned, fundamentally re-engineered, satin-finish stainless steel case with its deep stamped Trident emblem on the reverse side, to the sharpness of the raised, SuperLuminova filled nickel indexes, this is a watch that demands closer examination for its quality to be fully appreciated.
If cutting a stylish, sophisticated dash is important, the C65 Trident Classic is the watch for you. It’s perhaps no wonder, therefore, that inside CW Towers we call it the “George Clooney”!
- Swiss Made
- Self-winding automatic movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- 43mm marine-grade 316L brushed stainless steel case
- SuperLuminova indexes and hands
- 4mm anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- High Definition “Trident” motif back-plate
- Unique engraved serial number
- Embossed Alligator Pattern Italian leather strap with Bader Buckle or 316L brushed stainless steel bracelet
- Beautiful presentation case and owner’s manual
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 10.4mm
- Calibre: Sellita SW200-1
- Strap: Leather
- Water Resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)
- Vibrations: 28,800 per hour
£499.00 – Non-EC Price £415.83